Welcome to Ayuyoga
My mission here is to empower people of all ages and abilities and help them realise and activate their innate abilities to heal and to create the life they truly want to live. Because we all are perfect beings – a microcosm of the universe. We just have to remember.
Through the ancient Vedic practices of Yoga, Ayurveda and Jyotish as well as through transformative creativity and inner re-set methods, we have the perfect tools available to us that will teach us – not only in theory but in practice. And you can start right now!
I studied the dances of the Gypsy trail and learned about the meaning of the divine feminine through ancient forms of female expression and for many years I taught Belly Dance to groups of amazing women in Ireland.
I met incredible teachers who taught me about my own potential and powers of manifestation, studied Ayurveda, Creative Writing, Vedic Astrology and Vedic Philosophy and learned many useful tools along the way, like Shamanic Journeying, TRE and transformative writing.
I have travelled the journey of my soul – including its darkest nights and brightest days – many times in my life and now I want to others along its paths.
Since May 2021 – after 24 years of living in Ireland – I have moved to the beautiful town of Murnau am Staffelsee in Bavaria, Germany, where I teach Yoga and offer consultations and coachings in person.
TRAININGS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 200 hour classical Yoga teacher training (Ashram Yoga Ireland)
- 40 hour teacher training in Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series (David Swenson)
- 200 hour Ashtanga Yoga teacher training (David Collins and Paula Herbert)
- 250 hours classical Yoga philosophy (Brenda Feuerstein)
- 300 hour Advanced Yoga teacher training (Elbow room Dublin)
- 40 hours Yoga for Kids (Rainbow Kids Yoga)
- 80 hours Yin Yoga (Josh Summers)
- 40 hours Trauma sensitive Yoga (with Mandala Yoga Project)
- 250 hours Vedic Counselling (David Frawley)
- Ayurvedic practitioner diploma 3 years (Ayurvedic Institute UK, London)
- Ayurvedic Massage Therapist diploma with the Ayurvedic Institute UK
- Creative Writing Diploma 2 years (Writers Bureau UK)
- Jyotish – Vedic Astrology 3 years with Marianne Jacuzzi
- Marma Therapy with the Marma Institute of Ayurvedic Acupressure
- Further Training in coaching related areasCurrently studying
- Dance & Movement Therapy (Campus Naturalis, Munich)
- Jyotish – Vedic Astrology – mentorship program with Marianne Jacuzzi